Month of Sex Game
A month of sex! Every. Day! If you have the stamina, then this Month of Sex Calendar Game will be perfect. You might need a month off after this though.
Save to WishlistRemove
Save to Wishlist
Share This Cool Gift for Free Entry into our Latest Cash Giveaway!
Month of Sex Game
- ♥️ BECOME A STRONGER COUPLE: Recent studies suggest that an active sex life is part of the key to living a longer, healthier, less stressful life; That’s why we say “The couple that plays together, stays together!” Explore your lover in new & passionate ways while strengthening your bond. Month of Sex creates an environment of playful interaction for you and your partner, while discovering each other’s hidden desires.
- ♥️ 30 DAYS OF SENSUAL ACTIVITIES: This calendar contains 30 days of arousing activities and romantic adventures designed to relieve the stress of the holiday season, and keep you both close. It’s up to you and your lover to unlock the doors and then perform the activities as listed on the cards. Escape from the hectic holiday season with your partner using this calendar.
- ♥️ STIMULATING PLAYTIME: Surprise your partner in the middle of the week with this game to relieve stress and ignite more passion in the bedroom. This game is designed to stimulate your senses, libido and increase arousal. Discover a playtime you never knew was possible with your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband.
- ♥️ PERFECT ADULT GIFT: Looking for the perfect groomsmen, bridesmaid or wedding novelty gift? Or know a couple trying to revisit their honeymoon buzz? This game is the perfect adult gift for your lover or friends, whether they’re working to strengthen their relationship or need some added spice on that next vacation..
- ♥️ QUALITY PROMISE: As a company we pride ourselves with a unique ‘relationship sensibility’ and unwavering dedication to design — resulting in the creation of consistently superior products for couples and partygoers. If you’re not satisfied with it when you open the box, send back for a full refund, no questions asked.